Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Tooth

Julia cut her First Tooth! She's been drooling like crazy for the past month or so and we've been waiting for one to pop up. Sunday night, before the Superbowl (GEAUX SAINTS!!!!) I was feeling/massaging her gums after her bath - no tooth. The NEXT evening, Monday night, Will was feeding her a bottle, after she finished, he said, "Tuan, she's cut her first tooth. I can see it!" My response of course (since I didn't believe him), "No way, I just felt her gums last night, there's nothing there. You're just seeing things." Will responds, "Tuan, she's biting my finger, there's a tooth!" I run over immediately and stick my finger in her mouth (it was clean) and sure enough, that first tooth broke through. It's the bottom left one. I haven't been able to get a picture of it because my camera speed is so slow and the tooth is itty-bitty. She's been doing great though. No fussiness and still sleeping through the night! I'll try and post a pic if I can ever capture it. On a side note, Alex cut his first tooth at 6 months. Julia beat her big brother by 2 weeks! Now we're just waiting for the next one . . .

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Of course daddy would find it first. Someone else always finds Luke's new teeth. (Usually Mary!)

    ReplyDelete